So another year has gone by and I find myself halfway to 70. The crazy thing is that I feel like I’m really just beginning the journey. I’ve been on quite a ride this last year as God has been shaping and reshaping who I am. Or maybe it’s just that I’m stepping into who He has made me to be. I don’t know about you, but it can be a scary thing to step into your destiny. God has incredible things in store for each one of us but there is one string attached called RISK. The first few moments of risk are incredibly scary (at least for me), but after that it begins to get a “little” easier.
I am excited about what this year holds in store! But right now, I want to give thanks to my creator:
- For unending love
- Because in His presence is fullness of joy
- For absolute 100% saving grace
- For a wonderful wife who hungers and pursues God with me
- For family and friends who make the journey that much more pleasant
- For bearing the punishment that should have rested on my shoulders
- For keeping me safe
- For being my Papa
- For parents who loved God and introduced me to Him.
- For the ability to laugh…what would life be without laughter
- For the value He places on my life
I give honour to my God and closest Friend, on the celebration of my 35th birthday!